- Founded in 1970 by Hubert J. Mennie and his wife, Cheryl.
- In the 1980s, MMC designed and produced CNC equipment along with low and medium-volume production machining.
- In 1990 MMC expanded into a 30,000 sq. ft. facility, transitioning to high-volume manufacturing with robotic closed-loop machining cells. New markets automotive and construction industries.
- In 2000 MMC expanded & Consolidated into a new 130,000 square ft. facility.
- In 2003 MMC completed yet another 85,000 sq. ft. expansion onto their new facility to facilitate future customer demands.
- In 2014 MMC was certified as “Women-Owned Small Business Status“
- In 2015 “SBA HUBZone” Certified Business with Federal Government.