Current Job Openings
CNC Machine Operator
- No experience needed - will provide on-the-job training.
- Part-Time/Full Time for all shifts and flexible schedules are available.
- The main job functions are to operate CNC machines, perform quality inspections, and achieve production rate.
Quality Control Tech
- Full Time with overtime when required.
- Review inspection data, suggest changes, and assist the shift supervisors, engineers, process engineers, and quality personnel to resolve quality-related production problems within their scope of activities.
- Set up, calibrate, and tear down gauges as needed.
- Repair, reset, and recalibrate gauges as required after bumps, drops, etc. by operators.
- Assist operators with questions on gauging methods and quality issues pertaining to parts.
- Run CMM or other metrology equipment inspections on parts as required to meet quality requirements.
- Scrap disposition from all cells in accordance with Company policy including collecting.
- Experience a plus but would be willing to train the right candidate.